A special offer at an unbeatable price: an 8 day fly-in safari from US$ 3635 per person all-inclusive for 7 nights / 8 days on safari to the Porini Camps. Plus, option to add extra nights at a greatly reduced rate on normal prices.
Paka Kubwa means “Big Cat” in Swahili and this safari offers an excellent chance of seeing the big cats by combining stays at the Porini Camps and game drives in Nairobi National Park, Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli National Park, Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia, Ol Kinyei & Naboisho Conservancies and Mara Reserve.
Price includes accommodation, meals, drinks, park fees, game drives in 4×4 vehicles and flying between the parks.
This price represents a huge saving on normal rates and the safari itinerary for 7 nights includes:
- 1 night Nairobi Tented Camp, Nairobi National Park
- 2 nights Porini Amboseli Camp, Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli
- 2 nights Porini Rhino Camp, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Laikipia
- 2 nights Porini Mara Camp, Ol Kinyei Conservancy, Maasai Mara
Extra nights can be added at a special discounted rate – see below for details.
Price: (special offer extended by popular demand to bookings confirmed before 31 January for travel until 20 December 2018*)
Per adult per night (sharing a twin/double tent):
- 3 January to 31 March 2018: US$ 3745
- 1 April to 30 June 2018: US$ 3635
- 1 Jul to 30 September US$4995
- 1 October to 20 December US$ 3745
Single supplement (single occupancy of a double tent) per package: US$ 660 (3 January to 30 June 2018 and 1 October to 20 December) & US$ 880 (1 Jul to 30 September).
Children sharing with 2 adults (or 2 or 3 children in own tent): US$ 2385 per child aged 8 to 11 years / US$ 2825 per child aged 12 to 16 years
OPTIONAL EXTRA NIGHTS at special discounted rates (US $ per adult):
January to June 2018
- Add 1 night at Porini Amboseli Camp: $350 per night
- Add 1 night at Porini Rhino Camp: $350 per night
- Add 1 night at Porini Mara Camp: $350 per night
- Add 2 nights at Porini Lion Camp (inclusive of road transfers): US$ 395 per night
July 2018 to December 2018
- Add 1 night at Porini Amboseli Camp: $480 per night
- Add 1 night at Porini Rhino Camp: $480 per night
- Add 1 night at Porini Mara Camp: $495 per night
- Add 2 nights at Porini Lion Camp (inclusive of road transfers): US$ 545 per night
- Flights: from Nairobi to Selenkay Airstrip for Porini Amboseli Camp*, flight to Nanyuki for Porini Rhino Camp, flight to the Mara for Porini Mara Camp. Flight back to Nairobi on last day.
- Accommodation and all meals
- Free drinks (wine, beer, gin & tonics, soft drinks, mineral water)
- All game drives in open-sided 4×4 safari vehicles with qualified guides, in the conservancies and a full day in
Amboseli Park and in the Mara Reserve.
- All park fees and conservancy fees.
- Nature walks and visit to Maasai village in Selenkay.
- Sundowners at a scenic spot after game drives.
- Night game drives.
- All taxes, no hidden extras after arrival!
- *Note: Flights to Selenkay Airstrip operate from 20 Dec to 31st March. Outside those dates the transfers to Porini Amboseli Camp are by road and the outward transfer to Nairobi is by scheduled flight from Amboseli National Park airfield.
- International flights to Kenya, Visas, Travel Insurance, Vaccinations, Gratuities.
Wildlife and Safari Highlights:
Flights between areas to get you straight to the wildlife without spending hours travelling between the parks over rough roads.
Game drives from the camps in shared 4×4 safari vehicles (not vans) with professional guides. (Private vehicles available at a supplement).
Walks with Maasai warriors, visit to authentic Maasai village, opportunity for night game drives, exclusive wilderness areas with no tourist minibuses.
An authentic safari experience staying in small exclusive camps with spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with private bathrooms, solar lights and located in attractive unspoilt natural settings.
At the camps all meals, drinks (wine, gin & tonic, beer, sodas, mineral water), game drives, walks, night drives and sundowners are included in the price.
The Porini Safari Camps are small and exclusive and run on the same environmentally sound principles – working closely with the local communities. All camps are specially designed to have minimum impact with no permanent structures.