A special offer at an unbeatable price: a 10 day fly-in, fully-inclusive safari from US$ 4745 per person including the award-winning Porini Camps and Rhino River Camp in Meru National Park. This tour combines Kenya’s most celebrated reserves and parks, bringing you the very best opportunities to view Africa’s iconic wildlife, including elephants and the Big Cats.
Your African adventure will start in Nairobi National Park then continue to Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli National Park, Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia, Meru National Park and then to Ol Kinyei & Naboisho Conservancies and the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
Meru is famous as the area where Joy & George Adamson raised and released their pet lioness “Elsa”, the subject of the international best-selling book ‘Born Free’ and the Academy Award-winning film of the same name. Despite this claim to fame, the Park does not attract a great number of visitors, so it is ideal for safari enthusiasts who want to enjoy a quieter yet still exceptionally good wildlife experience
At the camps all meals, drinks (wine, gin & tonic, beer, sodas, mineral water), day and night game drives by 4×4, guided walks and sundowners are included in the price which represents a huge saving on normal rates.
The safari itinerary for 10 days includes:
- 1 night Nairobi Tented Camp, Nairobi National Park
- 2 nights Porini Amboseli Camp, Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli
- 2 nights Porini Rhino Camp, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Laikipia
- 2 nights Rhino River Camp, Meru National Park
- 2 nights Porini Mara Camp, Ol Kinyei Conservancy, Maasai Mara
Extra nights can be added at any of the camps.
Wildlife and Safari Highlights:
- This is an authentic safari experience staying in small exclusive camps with spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with private bathrooms, solar lights and located in attractive unspoiled natural settings.
- Flights are included between the camps to get you straight to the wildlife without spending hours travelling between the parks over rough roads.
- Game drives from the camps are in shared 4×4 safari vehicles (not vans) with professional safari guides. (Private vehicles available at a supplement).
- Walks with Maasai warriors, visit to authentic Maasai village, opportunity for night game drives, exclusive wilderness areas with no tourist minibuses.
- The Porini Safari Camps are small and exclusive and run on the same environmentally sound principles – working closely with the local communities. All camps are specially designed to have minimum impact with no permanent structures.
- The Rhino River Camp, is designed with its own private “meditation” area. Here one can unwind, meditate, read a novel or simply sit back and listen to the sounds of the river. Designed in contemporary style with subtle hints of Africa, the rooms are very pleasant yet unobtrusive and elegant.