Ol Pejeta Bush’s seven traditional East African safari tents offer an excellent base from which to explore the secrets of this renowned conservancy – from the pioneering conservation projects that have made it famous to spectacular sightings of black and white rhino and the Big Five. Ol Pejeta is the first choice for discerning safari veterans looking for a luxury bush camp and to understand and enjoy the very best of world-leading conservation practice.
At Ol Pejeta Bush Camp guests can join the conservation team in tracking lions and cheetahs. Guests may learn how to use radio-tracking equipment and assist with elephant and general wildlife monitoring with resident rangers and researchers. All the guides are experts from the local area and are happy to share their knowledge and passion for the wildlife with the guests.
Accommodation & Amenities:
- 7 tents including 1 family tent
- En-suite bathrooms with hot-water safari bucket showers and flushing toilets
- Laundry service
- Solar & generator power
- Battery-charging facilities (in the mess tent)
- Families with children are welcomed at Ol Pejeta Bush Camp.
Activities included in stay:
- Day & night game drives
- Walking safari
- Bush breakfasts & picnics