Our Community Outreach Projects
Over the years, we at Gamewatchers Safaris and Porini Camps have participated in various projects to provide benefits and amenities for our partner communities living alongside the conservancies.
We support a number of initiatives aiming to improve the lives of local communities, to which our customers are invited to make contributions.
Donations go a long way in assisting the communities surrounding the conservancies and can make a positive difference in their lives.
The focus of our Community Outreach Projects is on three core areas:
See below for more details of our current projects. To make a donation to one or more of these important initiatives – please click here .
We can arrange for your contribution to be collected by credit / debit card (Visa or Mastercard) via our secure online payment system.
Your generosity goes a long way and we post updates on our Facebook page and our Blog to show how your donations have been utilised in the community.
Client Donations to date: US $35,042
- Penny Bosworth for her donations towards the Tree Planting Project at Iloirero Primary School
- Phil Edwards & Sabrina Blauvelt for their purchase of school uniforms for Iloirero Primary School
- Rick & Nicole Goodfellow for their substantial contributions to kitchen renovations at Oloibor Murt Primary School, the School Bursary Fund in Ol Kinyei and most recently (October 2017) to the Il Monchin Primary School washroom block.
- Richard & June Doig for raising $1,000 from contributions to celebrate their Ruby Wedding Anniversary for the purchase of school shoes for the 50 youngest pupils at Ol Kinyei School
- Mike Vairo contributed to purchase of solar lights and water filters for a village near Selenkay Conservancy.
- Pamela Cissik contributed towards purchase of lion deterrent lights for a village near Selenkay Conservancy.
Thank you all !