Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected such as on booking forms, enquiry forms, sign-ups for our newsletters etc.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other related purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers, when requested, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not sell lists of present or past customer names or emails to any other organisations.
- You are free at any time to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.