Gamewatchers Safaris is one of Kenya’s leading tour operators and has been creating tailor-made adventures for over 25 years. We specialise in Africa – it is our passion – and we offer a wide range of safari and beach options to most camps, lodges and hotels across East Africa, South Africa and the Indian Ocean.
We own and operate the highly successful Porini Safari Camps – small high-quality tented camps on exclusive wildlife conservancies in some of the finest Big Game areas in Africa.
Our Owner-Directors are passionate about sustainable and responsible tourism and have had much involvement in the creation of Kenya’s wildlife conservancy concept – where wildlife is protected and preserved and income is generated for the local communities.
Every member of our team – whether at our head office, overseas, on the road or based at camp – is dedicated to offering our clients consistently high levels of service, the most competitive travel deals and the best possible experience of Africa.
We have a good number of repeat clients, outstanding reviews on sites such as TripAdvisor and a growing collection of awards and accolades, our most recent being:
- Winners of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame
- Ecotourism Kenya: Gold Level Eco Award for Porini Safari Camps
- 2018 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards: Porini Mara Camp
- 2017 (and each year from 2011): TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for Porini Safari Camps
- 2017 Skal International Awards: Best Tour Operator
- 2016 Eco-Warrior Awards:”Eco-rated Tented Camp of the Year” (Porini Amboseli Camp)
- 2016 World Travel Awards: “Kenya’s Leading Safari Camp Brand” (Porini Camps)
- 2016 Ecotourism Kenya Awards: “Eco-rated Tented Camp of the Year” (Porini Amboseli Camp)
- 2016 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards: Porini Mara Camp in “Top Ten hotels for Romance”
- 2015 Ecotourism Kenya Awards: “Kenya’s Tour Operator of the Year” (Gamewatcher Safaris)
- 2013, 2014 & 2015 World Travel Awards: “Africa’s Leading Tented Safari Camp” (Porini Camps)
- 2013 & 2014 World Travel Awards: “Kenya’s Leading Safari Camp Brand” (Porini Camps)
- 2013 Eco-Warrior Awards: “Most Responsible Tour Operator” (Gamewatchers Safaris)
- National Geographic Top Ten: Gamewatchers Safaris is one of the Top Ten African Safari Companies in the World
- Gamewatchers Safaris has been rated one of the world’s Top Ten Safari Operators to Africa by Fodor’s Travel.
Where are We?
Our Head Office is situated in Nairobi’s United Nations Crescent neighbouring The Village Market and offers a great working environment with a strong team of friendly, dedicated travel professionals.We also employ our own dedicated Safari Advisers in the United Kingdom, the USA, Australia and India.
Safari Advisers (Home Based, North America)
We now have new vacancies for Safari Advisers who are based in North America to join our team at Gamewatchers Safaris working from home, available to handle enquiries by telephone and email on a full-time daily basis Monday to Friday and some part-time work on weekends. Applicants need to have experience of travel in Kenya and Tanzania including having visited the leading wildlife areas and safari camps/lodges as well as a knowledge of the safari destinations in southern Africa. A successful track record with a reputable international safari company is also a requirement as is a desire to provide great service as a member of the Gamewatchers Safaris team looking after the arrangements for anyone planning a safari to Africa .
How to apply
If you would like to have more details and to be considered for the above vacancy then please email your CV / resume along with details of why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org