Okonjima Bush Suite offers guests exclusivity and privacy in their own African bush home, providing a true sense of staying in the untamed African bush. Game drives and guided bush walks offer guests an intimate, up-close perspective of Namibia’s wildlife. After a busy day guests can enjoy a night under the stars, all made possible as 1 of the wheeled, queen-size beds, can be rolled out onto the terrace.
There is also a private swimming pool, overlooking the bush where guests can cool off during the heat of the day.
Private Suite includes:
- 2 en-suite bedrooms, each with 2 queen-size beds, air-conditioning and heating, a roof-fan, safe, a bath, an inside – and outside shower.
- The Suite has Wi-Fi and cell phone reception
- A large swimming pool, overlooking the savanna bushveldt and the Omboroko mountains
- A private kitchen
- A personal host, chef, guide and game-drive vehicle
- The living space boasts a spacious lounge with a fireplace, a dining area under-roof or outside under natural shade and an open, wood-burning fireplace.
Okonjima Nature Reserve is nestled in the unspoilt beauty of the Omboroko Mountains, part of the well-known Waterberg Plateau. It is centrally located within the country, halfway between Windhoek and Etosha National Park.
- Bird Watching
- Game Drives Day/Night
- Game Viewing Hide
- Game Walks Guided & Self Guided
- AfriCat’s Carnivore Care & Information Centre
We have an excellent itinerary that includes Okonjima Bush Suite, please click below for details.
Magical Namibia 12 Day Self Drive Tour
Alternatively our team of expert Travel Consultants can tailor-make an itinerary to include Okonjima Bush Suite in your Namibia trip.
For a no-obligation quotation, simply contact us via our free online Request A Quote service.