Our brand new Porini Cottages in Ol Kinyei Conservancy opened just a few weeks ago and some of our first visitors have been sharing their comments and reviews.
- “Greatest experience in Kenya! Shows how humans and nature can coexist and still have sustainable luxury. Thank you to all the team!”
- “A home away from home created amidst the unique flora and fauna of African savannah. Very authentically created cottages with superb and unique interior.”
- “Absolutely amazing! Professional driver guide and staff who took very good care of us paying attention to the finest level of detail. The accommodation is very comfortable, food is amazing and the wildlife touring is fantastic. Highly recommended!”
- “Great stay at Porini. Really love our driver, spotter and the camp manager. They took great care of our large group of 21 people and treated us like family. That’s the best part of our African safari experience .Cannot wait to come back sometime in future.”
- “Absolutely outstanding! The place is amazing and the view unbelievable. The staff make us feel like royalty and are extremely polite.”
- “Amazing experience with very nice, friendly and warm staff. The game drives were a lot of fun and the guides were very knowledgeable. The amenities were superb. Would absolutely recommend!”
With no permanent structures, our tented Porini Safari Camps have been designed to leave no footprint on the land on which they have been placed.
For those guests wanting a more substantial accommodation, the Porini Safari Cottages do have a traditional solid structure but they have also been carefully planned to ensure that there is minimal impact on the surrounding wilderness.
The building has been kept low-rise and every effort has been made to use local / natural materials so that it is in keeping with the environment. We have also ensured that we have kept within our policy regarding maximum guests per acre of land (1 room per 700 acres) by closing one of the tented camps within the conservancy.
Find out more about this unique accommodation in the heart of the Masai Mara ecosystem here: Porini Ol Kinyei Safari Cottages …
on Monday 25th September 2023 at 09:20