Voyager Beach Resort
One of Kenya’s leading destinations, Voyager Beach Resort overlooks the white sands of Nyali Beach, just 7 km north of Mombasa. The resort’s convenient location gives Voyager guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions, including Africa’s largest crocodile farm and the world-famous Bamburi Nature Trail.
Voyager Beach Resort offers 233 spacious ‘cabins’ – 83 with beautiful sea-views, the remainder overlooking the resort’s lush tropical gardens. 8 cabins are interconnected for families, and the resort also offers 3 large Executive Suites. All cabins have a private balcony, and are equipped with their own telephone, air-conditioning unit and electronic safe.
- Three classic restaurants and a coffee shop
- Three bars
- Sports pool and beachfront relax pool
- Fun pool with whirlpool, waterfall and kids’ pool
- Kenya’s best coastal hotel shopping arcade
- Acclaimed salon with Parisian hairdressers
- Games area with table tennis, pool and dartboards
- Sand volleyball court with daily competitions