Elephants, Big Cats & Migration Safari – Departs Monday 12th August 2019
Many visitors to Kenya come to witness one of Nature’s most incredible phenomena – the Great Migration. This is one of our planet’s most spectacular wildlife events, when the herds from the Serengeti move through the Maasai Mara.
Timed to coincide with the Migration, this safari includes Amboseli and the world-famous Masai Mara and offers a great opportunity to view and photograph Africa’s iconic animals under the expert guidance and tuition of award-winning wildlife photographer Paolo Torchio.
This set departure for a maximum of 4 guests has been designed especially for photographers of all abilities who would like to improve their technique.
Accommodation & Activities
Accommodation is at Porini Amboseli Camp and our seasonal migration camp Porini Bush Camp, which is a small and authentic safari bush camp. Here you will escape from the crowds and experience the African wilderness.
You will spend time in two exclusive wildlife conservancies, Selenkay Conservancy in the Amboseli eco-system and Ol Kinyei Conservancy in the Mara eco-system as well as Amboseli National Park & the Masai Mara Reserve.
The Mara Conservancies have the highest density of free-roaming lions in Africa, as well as leopards, cheetahs, elephants and much more.
- Small group for the safari, with each person guaranteed a “window” seat in the open-sided 4×4 safari vehicle under the guidance and tuition of Paolo Torchio.
- Sundowners at scenic spots where you can try to capture those postcard perfect African sunsets
- Game drives in the Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli National Park, Ol Kinyei & Naboisho Conservancies and the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Off-road driving advantages get you closer to the wildlife and away from crowds
- Scheduled domestic flights from / to Nairobi and between the camps to avoid lengthy road journeys
- Accommodation at Porini Amboseli Camp & Porini Bush Camp, two small eco camps located in private Conservancy areas.
- Safari is fully inclusive of all meals, selected drinks, day & night game drives in custom-built 4×4 safari vehicles with expert guides, bush picnics and sundowners, conservancy and Mara park fees and all taxes.
For more details including the full Itinerary and Prices see: 7 Day Elephants, Big Cats & Migration Photographic Safari