- Local presence in East Africa for over 25 years
- Helpful staff based in USA, Canada, UK, Australia and India as well as in Kenya to assist in planning and booking your safari
- Internationally recognised, with many awards such as National Geographic Top Ten Safari Outfitters
- Noted for supporting conservation and local communities
- Competitive prices and special offers giving excellent value
- Run by experienced people with successful track record in safari tourism and wildlife conservation.ldlife dispersal aea for wildlife.
"Wow! Unforgettable picnics, sunsets, the vastness of this conservancy; superb. Thank you all for looking after us so attentively. Thank you all for making it special. Asante Sana! " (Nicola Fox via Porini Rhino Camp Guest Comments Book)
"Thank you for sharing your amazing Country and land with us. Wildlife was amazing and far exceeded our high expectations. We could not have asked for better service and hospitality. We hope to return for another visit." (Stacy Viglianco via Porini Mara Camp Guest Comments Book)
"What a wonderful time we have had here. A safari has been my childhood dream but taken me 59 years to do! This business model is fantastic and the conservation programme outstanding. Gives me hope for the future of our world. Loved every minute. Fantastic sights and excellent food and standard of accomodation." (Sandra Gear via Porini Lion Camp Guest Comments Book)
Want to put together an unforgettable Kenya safari that everyone will love?
Discover where to get the best wildlife experience, what activities to include and much more with this FREE 6 part E-course.
© 2018| Gamewatchers Safaris & Porini Camps