The Desert Grace is a comfortable and modern lodge located in the heart of the desert. Entirely constructed using sandbags instead of bricks, which not only has a positive outcome for the environment, it also makes the rooms of the lodge cooler and very well insulated.
Guests can visit the highest dunes on Earth at Sossusvlei which form part of the spectacular Namib Sand Sea, a World Heritage site, explore the Gondwana Namib Park by E-Bike, head out on a guided drive to discover the fossilised dunes, the red dunes above the plateau and the many other wonders in this region, or simply relax and take a dip in your own private plunge pool with views over the Namib Desert.
24 bungalow (each with a private plunge pool): 10 twin bungalows, 10 double bungalows, 4 family
The spacious single storey suite conveys elegance, charm and style and leaves nothing to be desired.
• Air Conditioning / Heating
• Private plunge pool
• Tea / Coffee Facilities • Minibar
• En-suite bathrooms, showers
• Basic toiletries
• Unlimited WIFI
• 24-hour security
• Mobile connectivity
• Secure parking (at main lodge)
• Accessible for persons with limited mobility
• Morning Dune Drive (guided)
• Sundowner Dune Drive (guided)
• Sossusvlei Excursion (guided)
• Walking Trails – 3km/5km/7km
• Morning/Afternoon E-bike Excursion (guided and non guided)
• Desert Night Walk (guided)
• Hot-air Ballooning
Transfers to/from Windhoek or Swakopmund can be arranged.
Our team of expert Travel Consultants can tailor-make an itinerary to include The Desert Grace in your Namibia trip.
For a no-obligation quotation, simply contact us via our free online Request A Quote service.