This 10 night fly-in safari visits some of Kenya’s finest game parks and reserves. Starting in Nairobi National Park it continues to Ol Pejeta Conservancy – renowned for its projects to support endangered species. The safari then visits two varied and award-winning Conservancies in the Masai Mara – Ol Kinyei and Olare Motorogi Conservancy – as well as the famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
Flexible departures (any day).
Day and night game drives are by 4×4 safari vehicles with expert guides, and exciting bush walks are included giving you the opportunity to get close to flora and fauna often missed from drives.
- 2 nights at Nairobi Tented Camp located in Nairobi National Park.
- 2 nights at Porini Rhino Camp located in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
- 3 nights at Porini Mara Camp located in Ol Kinyei Conservancy.
- 3 nights at Porini Lion Camp located in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy adjacent to the Mara Reserve.
- Visit to Masai Mara National Reserve
Wildlife and Safari Highlights:
- Flights between areas to get you straight to the wildlife without spending hours travelling between the parks over rough roads.
- Game drives from the camps in shared 4×4 safari vehicles (not vans) with professional guides. (Private vehicles available at a supplement).
- Walks with Maasai warriors, opportunity for night game drives, exclusive wilderness areas with no tourist minibuses.
- An authentic safari experience staying in small exclusive camps with spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with private bathrooms, solar lights and located in attractive unspoilt natural settings.
- At the camps all meals, drinks (wine, gin & tonic, beer, sodas, mineral water), game drives, walks, night drives and sundowners are included in the price.
- Porini Rhino Camp also includes visits to Baraka the Black Rhino & Ol Pejeta’s Information Centre and the Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Optional activities at Ol Pejeta include: The Endangered Species Boma (to see the World’s last 3 remaining Northern White Rhino), Lion Tracking, Riding with Rhinos and Junior Rangers.
The Porini Safari Camps are small and exclusive and run on the same environmentally sound principles – working closely with the local communities. All camps are specially designed to have minimum impact with no permanent structures.