Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury Lodge – formerly Exploreans Ngorongoro Lodge – is a luxurious all-suites retreat set in 50 acres of virgin Tanzanian bush in the Ngorongoro volcanic landscape. The lodge has an attractive log cabin style and is located just five minutes from the Game Reserve Gate and 20 minutes from the Ngorongoro Crater which is said to have the most dense concentration of wildlife in Africa.
With high standards of hospitality and service, the lodge offers guests every comfort and luxury within a natural setting in the highlands of Tanzania and close to one of the world’s most famous game reserves.
Approximately 25,000 large animals including black rhinos and hippos live in the crater, with many other ungulates: wildebeest, zebra, eland and Grant’s and Thompson’s gazelle. The crater has the densest known population of lions and the crater rim has leopards, elephants, mountain reedbuck and buffalos. The spectacular Great Migration passes through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area each year – with wildebeest and zebra moving south into the area in December and moving north in June.
20 luxurious suites build in individual cottage style featuring en-suite facilities with solar heated water, large walk-in shower, double hand wash basins, WC , bidet hand shower and hairdryer. Enjoy a refreshing drink or tea for your afternoon break on the large outside viewing terrace or in the comfortable and spacious living room heated by the open fire place.
Each Cottage Suite features:
- King size four poster bed
- Two full size day beds
- Large lounge and bed room with two ways fire place
- Wireless internet connection and telephone
- In-room digital safe
- Mini bar, deluxe tea and coffee making facilities
- Large viewing terrace
- Bathrobes, fine toiletries and bathroom amenities
The lodge’s All Inclusive plan includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per schedule
- In-room deluxe coffee, tea and hot chocolate making facilities
- In-room mini bar
- Afternoon tea at the pool or lounge
- Juices, soft drinks, selected wine, local beer, coffee and tea served during meals and at the lounge bar as per opening times
- Cocktails and selected spirits served at the lounge bar after 6 pm
- Pool lounger and towels
- Free wifi in the rooms and public areas
Activities available from the lodge include:
- Game drives into the Ngorongoro Crater
- Excursion to Masai Manyata and Lake Manyara
- Excursion to Olduvai Gorge and Serengeti
- Coffee farms
- Natural walks